Who and where do I ask?
Please visit the sites listed below for up-to-date information on all questions you may have as a researcher wishing to study or work at BRIC, Copenhagen, Denmark.
International employees and students (master and PhD students)
- International Staff Mobility (ISM) is UCPH international HR Departmnet. ISM supports international researchers with residence and work permit, contracts, language courses, social security, spouse support etc. They also arrange social activities for international researchers and their families.
- International House Copenhagen assists with accommodation, paperwork, job searching, networking and much more. Or visit International Citizen Service Copenhagen.
- www.studies.ku.dk or Welcome International Students about permit for residence, health insurance, living in Copenhagen, etc.
- Work in Denmark for information on international recruitment. Here you can find information on living, working and studying in Denmark.
- New to Denmark is Denmark’s official website for new citizens and integration. Here you will find a detailed information guide for people moving to Denmark or download the handbook ‘Citizen in Denmark’, which is published in 18 languages.
- Studyindenmarks official website for higher education programmes in English.
- Denmark.dk is Denmark’s official website about Danish society.
- Expat in Denmark is Denmark’s first official national network for international professionals. Find information about both professional and social networks and events for international professionals and their families.