18 Marie S. Curie fellowships within biomedicine open at BRIC in 2021
Are you eager to pursue groundbreaking biomedical research and to understand why diseases arise and how new treatments can be developed? During autumn 2021The Biotech Research and Innovation Centre (BRIC) in Copenhagen will have openings for 18 Marie S. Curie fellowships within biomedicine. Fellowships are open for both coming PhD-students and postdocs. All fellowships are fully funded with a duration of 36-months. All fellowships call for transnational mobility of the candidate. The calls for the programs will open from August 1st to September 13th.
Call opening August 1st 2021 – deadline for application October 1st 2021
- Scientifically curious and driven to pursue a research leadership career?
- Interested in specialized research and transferable skills training with focus on leadership?
- Do you hold a PhD and up to 8 years of experience since issuing of the degree?
8 fellowships are open for international and highly motivated postdocs, who want to pursue a research leadership career - See more and apply on the LEAD webpage
Contact: Séverine Le Bras, firstname.lastname@example.org
Call opening September 1st 2021 – deadline for application November 1st 2021
- Scientifically curious and determined to go for a PhD degree?
- Driven to strengthen your scientific creativity and independent thinking?
- Do you hold a master-degree with up to 3 years of experience since issuing of the degree (5 years for candidates holding an MD)?
8 fellowships are open for international and highly motivated candidates, who want to pursue a PhD in the biomedical sciences. See more and apply on the DISCOVER webpage
Contact: Jette Gjerke Hemmingsen, email@example.com
An international PhD Programme for Medical Doctors with two fellowships at BRIC will also open in September - Call will be posted on September 13th 2021, where website opens!