The FACS Facility at BRIC is a state-of-the-art multi-colour flow cytometry facility with Two Aria III, one FACS Melody, one LSR Fortesa X20, FACS Celesta and Accuri.
In addition to identification and isolation of various cell populations using antibodies, flowcytometry can analyze:
- Cell proliferation
- Cell physiological properties such as Calcium flux and pH
- DNA content and integrity, DNA base ratio
- Transfection markers such as GFP, mCherry, YFP, CFP, BFP, RFP and tdTomato
- Quantification of cytokines, gene expressions, microRNA, mRNA
- ROS assay
- Sulfhydrul groups/gluthathione quantification
- Receptor occupancy
- Flowcytometry Protein Interaction Assay (FCPIA)
The Facility is located in lab 2-3-04 on the third floor and serves all research groups at BRIC, Finsen Lab, Bartholin Institute and others.
Phone: +45 35 33 31 77
BRIC - Biotech Research & Innovation Centre
Ole Maaløesvej 5
Lab 2-3-04, third floor